Vintage Paper (find below as a free download)
Tatter Note Paper (find below as a free download)
Vintage Photo Overlay (find below as a free download)
Monterey BT Font
Office Supplies Kit (CM)
Digital expressions of Travel (CM)
Metal embellishment is an embellishment made from a photo of a book plate.
How to Create:
- Add Paper in the Background
- Place photos on an angle (rotate with the small green rotation handle).
- Place Photo Overlay on top of both photos.
- TIP: To shrink the overlay to match the size of your photo just select (depress your shift key) and using the white cropping handles drag and stretch to match the size of your photo).
- Add the Tattered Note Paper and add text (I also flattened my text and applies the fractal map filter found in filters under the Format Ribbon) to give it a worn, washed out/faded appearance).
- I then added the text Missing You - flattened it and filled with a paper (I used a paper I had created) but you could anything dark with a vintage feel). Then add a white glow.
- Lastly I added the metal embellishment and the string from the Office Supplies kit. I zoomed up on the string and then using the cutters in the Cut and Fill Ribbon I cut it up into pieces - stretched the length to wrap around the photo and placed the bow on edge of embellishment as well as rotating it to be in my desired position!